Since 2001, ACE Learning Centers has been helping students at risk of dropping out of school become high school graduates.
ACE is dedicated to achievement, commitment, and excellence and implements the research-based Exemplary Practices of the National Alternative Education Association. ACE is recognized as a model program by the National Dropout Prevention Center.
ABOUT OUR STUDENTS
- We serve more than 500 students in six school districts —Normandy Schools Collaborative, Hazelwood, Pattonville, Ritenour, Confluence Preparatory Academy and Riverview Gardens.
- Our student population is representative of the local district’s demographics.
- 85% of our students continue in the program after entering.
- 89% of ACE seniors finish with an accredited high school diploma.
ABOUT OUR STAFF…
- 100% of our staff are degreed and certified Missouri teachers.
- 21% of our staff have Master’s Degrees and 18% are pursuing a Master of Arts in Education.
- ACE has a diverse staff.
- We were AdvancED accredited in April 2014.
ABOUT OUR GRADUATES—2015-2016
- 12% plan to attend a four-year college this fall.
- 43% plan to attend a two-year college this fall.
- 23% plan to attend a technical school.
- 12% plan to join the military.
- 10% plan to enter the workforce.
The total number of graduates surveyed was 370 out of 400. Ninety percent of the graduates surveyed indicated their future plans include attending some type of post-secondary college/school or military service.
To date, 5,405 graduates received their diploma through the ACE program.